Family Law Lawyer Advocating for Clients in Wichita, Kansas
Responsive and focused attorney guides you through divorce, child custody and other related matters
Dealing with legal matters can be confusing and stressful, particularly when they affect your family and financial security. Since 1987, my law firm, Cindy L. Cleous, L.L.C. in Wichita, Kansas, has been dedicated to safeguarding the rights and interests of its clients. I am Cindy L. Cleous, the firm’s attorney, and I’ve been helping families like yours resolve family law issues related to divorce, child custody and parenting time, support orders and paternity for over 30 years.
Experience matters when choosing a family law attorney in Kansas
Selecting a lawyer to represent your interests in a family law matter is a vital step that can make the difference between a successful outcome and an unsuccessful one. When you work with me, you can be confident you’re getting help from someone who is:
- Compassionate and trustworthy — You’ll encounter a welcoming staff that will listen to your needs and give you confidence that your legal matter is in good hands.
- A skilled negotiator — With more than 30 years of experience advocating for my clients’ interests during child custody proceedings and asset division, I know that there is more than one way to resolve a case and will use my experience to ensure that nothing gets overlooked.
- A hands-on professional — Similar to the families themselves, no two family law cases are alike. By working closely with clients, I am able to address each unique issue and protect my clients’ interests.
I am committed to making a positive difference in the lives of the clients I represent.
Providing dedicated service and representation to clients involved in domestic disputes
Individuals seeking an experienced and reliable Kansas family law attorney can contact my firm with confidence. I focus solely on family law cases and have a proven track record of helping clients throughout Kansas and Sedgwick County in the following areas:
- Divorce — Kansas allows both no-fault and limited fault-based grounds for divorce. When filing for a dissolution of marriage, I will help you understand your rights and obligations with respect to asset division and alimony all while pursuing your goals effectively.
- Paternity — If no father is named on the birth certificate, paternity must be established before a mother can request child support or a father can get parenting time. My firm represents all parties in paternity matters.
- Child custody/child support — My firm assists clients in designing and negotiating favorable parenting plans and arrangements with respect to child custody and support matters.
Whether through informal negotiation, mediation, a formal collaborative process or traditional litigation, my firm will pursue a successful resolution to your matter with civility and integrity.
Contact an accomplished divorce and family lawyer serving the Wichita area
Cindy L. Cleous, L.L.C. represents clients throughout the Wichita, Kansas area in divorce and other types of family law matters. If you are ready to discuss your legal options with a highly-qualified family law attorney, my office offers convenient consultations for $150. To schedule your appointment, call me today at 316-262-4550 or contact me online.